Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy New Year

It's hard to believe that another year has passed us by. As I look back over my year I am overwhelmed to have so many blessings. I have my wonderful family, many loving friends, a rewarding job, and my health. I just want to give thanks to God and all my friends and family for being a part of my year. I am looking forward to 2009 and starting new friendships with the adoptive families I have met. I hope that we can learn from one another and share our stories of adoption and parenthood with each other. I have much to learn and much to share and I look forward to doing it with other adoptive families and their children.

No comments:

Finalization Day

Finalization Day
Here we are on finalization day. A journey that started only a little over a year ago closes today on February 13th, 2007 at the courthouse with Lisa our social worker. Lisa is an angel to our family. Our family is complete. We could not have done it without the help of God, and our friends and families. Thank you to all of our wonderful friends and to our supportive families who made this miracle come true.